|born on||21 June 1917 at 08:10 (= 08:10 AM )|
|Place||Beauraing, Belgium, 50n07, 4e58|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°17' 18°47 Asc. 00°10'|
Belgian child who saw a vision of the Virgin, along with her siblings Albert and Gilberte on 11/29/1932. See Gilberte Voisin's entry for the story.
She married Albert Despas and in 1954 they moved to Namur, Belgium. The couple had five children. She died of cancer in Namur on May 9, 1979.
- friend relationship with Degeimbre, Andrée (born 19 April 1918)
- sibling relationship with Voisin, Gilberte (born 20 June 1919)
- sibling relationship with Voisin, Albert (born 3 September 1921)
- Death by Disease 9 May 1979 (Of cancer, in Namur, Belgium, age 61)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change residence 1954 (Moved to Namur)
Marcello Borges quotes Steinbrecher for B.C.
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Mystical experience
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Cancer)