|Birthname||Doroteo Arango Arambula Franciso Villa|
|born on||5 June 1878 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||San Juan Del Rio, Mexico, 24n47, 104w27|
|Timezone||LMT m104w27 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°02' 15°41 Asc. 26°21'|
Mexican bandito chieftain who sought to control Mexico in 1910 and again in 1914 during revolutionary upheavals. Reported to be brutal and ambitious, in 1916, he attacked New Mexico.
Villa was shot by his enemies in an ambush 7/20/1923.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Wilson, Woodrow (born 29 December 1856)
In June 2004, Raul Davila sent an e-mail to PT saying that while in Mexico he came across photo memorabilia of various Mexican heroes and bandits, among which was the "Birth Certificate of one known as Franciso Villa AKA Pancho Villa." His data is: Doroteo Arango Arambula …Franciso Villa June 5, 1878 at 3 PM in San Juan Del Rio, Durango, Mexico. Since we can't verify this as an authentic document, PT changed the rating from XX to C. "Formerly, Church of Light quotes Manly Hall for a biography that gives "sunrise," time rectified by Hall to 4:19 AM (date of October 4, 1877). Same in Sabian Symbols No.936. PC gives June 5, 1878, 9:00 AM, Durango, Mexico, "date verified, time spec." Americana Encyclopedia has June 5, 1878.
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Brutal)
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Bandit chief)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot to death)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Revolutionary)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book