|Birthname||Verboeckhoven, Eugen Joseph|
|born on||9 June 1798 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Warneton, Belgium, 50n45, 2e57|
|Timezone||LMT m2e57 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°55' 23°09 Asc. 04°11'|
Belgian artist who, as a painter, produced his first large canvas entitled, "The Cattle Market At Ghent," in 1821. Through his work, he quickly gained a reputation and was able to open a studio. From 1847 he put forth multiple animal pieces and landscapes as well, all of which were shown in international galleries.
His success is not surprising, as his father was a sculptor who taught him to emboss and draw.
Verboeckhoven died on 1/19/1881.
- Death, Cause unspecified 19 January 1881 (Age 82)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1821 (First canvas)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Art studio)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection