|born on||10 June 1895 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Vitebsk, Belarus, 55n12, 30e11|
|Timezone||KET h2e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°17' 24°30 Asc. 07°33'|
Russian-American writer who, after moving to the U.S. in 1929 as a writer and researcher, was controversial for 37 years for his scientific theories. His books included "Worlds In Collision," 1950 and "Ages In Chaos," 1952. Before his writing career, however, he was a physician in Palestine from 1923-1938 and a psychotherapist and psychoanalyst in Europe from 1928-1939.
Velikovsky died on 11/17/1979.
Original entry had June 18, 1895 at 16:35 with the following source notes: "Steinbrecher has June 10, 1895 OS, no time known. PC gives June 10, 1895 as NS, time spec." On the Astro.com Forum, Bjorkstrand notes that In "Days and Years," Velikovsky writes "There in Sosoniki on a late spring day, in a rented cottage, my mother gave birth to her third son. It was May 29, 1895 according to the Julian calendar; in Western Europe and the Americas it was June 10….I believe it was about two o’clock in the afternoon when I came into the world."
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Fishing, yachting)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Jewelry and accessories)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Psychotherapist psychoanalyst)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book