|born on||29 December 1881 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Saint-Denis, France, 48n56, 2e22|
|Timezone||LMT m2e22 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°54' 27°22 Asc. 16°25'|
French military man who, as an aviator, performed dangerous detached services with his airplane during WW I and called his plane, "La Vache."
Vedrines died in an accident in 1919, Saint Rambert d' Albon, France.
- Death by Accident 1919 (Plane crash, age 37 or 38)
Gauquelin Vol 3/1004
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Fatal plane crash)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private (Dangerous acrobatics)