|born on||9 August 1970 at 15:43 (= 3:43 PM )|
|Place||Tulsa, Oklahoma, 36n09, 96w0|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°50' 10°52 Asc. 07°39'|
American porno star whose life was documented in the film "The Girl Next Door," an intimate and humanizing look into the rise to fame of an adult film superstar.
Stacy was adopted at the age of two months and grew up in Tulsa. She remains close with her adoptive mom but recalls her dad as having a nasty temper; the parents divorced eventually. Her mom remarried, making a better and lasting choice the second time.
Stacy married and settled into the life of an Oklahoma housewife until her husband, to satisfy his own sexual fantasies, urged her to send her photo to Gallery Magazine's amateur pictorial competition, a voyeuristic display titled with a deliberate attempt at irony, "The Girl Next Door." With her good looks and stunning figure, Stacy easily won the contest and was soon gracing the cover of Hustler magazine. Within months, she found that porno films were an easy way to make enough money to leave her abusive husband and head West. She arrived in Hollywood in mid-February 1995 with a new name, Stacy Valentine.
In the following five years, Stacy appeared in more than 50 adult films, learning to fake orgasms and project the raunchy image desirable in the porno world of film and live internet sex-shows. At the Hot d'Or Awards ceremony at Cannes film Festival, she won the 'Best American Starlet' award in 1998.
At the premier of her film documentary, Stacy announced to the audience that she planned to work two more years in the porn industry and has already begun a segue into the garment business with her own line of clothing.
- Work : Prize 1998 ("Best American Starlet")
Jim Shawvan quotes her in person, 2000, at a film premier
- Family : Childhood : Adopted (Age 2 months)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Husband beat her)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Took a stage name)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Clothing line)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Adult films, more than 50)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Porno Market