|born on||23 September 1865 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Bessines, France, 46n06, 1e22|
|Timezone||LMT m1e22 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°12' 05°54 Asc. 01°34'|
French model and artist, brilliant and erratic, who posed for Renoir and Toulouse-Latrec, but eventually became an accomplished artist in her own right. In 1881, she began to model as well. Before her success, she lived the careless life of a street person, working from age nine as a seamstress, waitress, pushcart vendor and a groom in a livery stable.
Nervous and sensual with a wide mouth and ivory skin she chose her own patrons and lovers. In the spring of 1883 she was living with 57-year-old de Chavannes in Paris, the same place that she met Miguel Utrillo, a young engineering student. On 12/26/1883, she bore a frail son named Maurice, the son of an untalented artist named Boissy, who took the surname of Utrillo when the Spanish journalist adopted him at age eight.
In 1896, Valadon married Paul Mouris, a wealthy lawyer, who arranged for Maurice to attend the College Rollin. In 1902, Valadon started Maurice at drawing and painting under her instruction. Her second husband, the painter Andre Utter, assisted Maurice at the time he was in and out of sanitariums due to extreme alcoholism.
Valadon died on 4/19/1938, Paris, France
- child relationship with Utrillo, Maurice (born 26 December 1883)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 26 December 1883 (Gave birth to frail son)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 4/1092
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Multiples lovers)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)
- Vocation : Miscellaneous : Factory work (Seamstress)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Lifestyle : Work : Many job changes (Seamstress, waitress, vendor, groom)
- Traits : Body : Other body (Sensual, wide mouth and ivory skin)
- Family : Parenting : Hardship - Little money (Son frail, raised him with her mother)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son Maurice)