|Birthname||Roger Vladimir Plemiannikov|
|born on||26 January 1928 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°41' 27°11 Asc. 24°21'|
French director who began directing in 1961 and has worked in TV, ballet and films. Before directing he was a stage actor from 1944-1947, an assistant to Marc Allegret and a reporter and photographer for, "Paris Match," from 1947-1956. He earned praise as a producer, writer and theater director in a career that spanned half a century, 26 movies with striking leading ladies. He pursued beauty on and off-screen.
Vadim was married five times to beautiful women, including Brigitte Bardot on 12/19/1952, Annette Stroyberg on 6/17/1956, Jane Fonda on 5/18/1967, to Catherine Schneider on 12/13/1975, and to Marie-Christine Barrault, a noted actress, on 12/12/1990. He had a child with Catherine Deneuve, a long time companion, in between marriages.
After a long struggle with cancer, Vadim died on 2/11/2000, Paris.
- lover relationship with Deneuve, Catherine (born 22 October 1943)
- parent->child relationship with Vadim, Christian (born 18 June 1963)
- parent->child relationship with Vadim, Vanessa (born 28 September 1968)
- spouse relationship with Bardot, Brigitte (born 28 September 1934). Notes: Bitter
- spouse relationship with Barrault, Marie-Christine (born 21 March 1944)
- spouse relationship with Fonda, Jane (born 21 December 1937). Notes: Bitter
Didier Geslain quotes B.C. No.280/88.
(A copy in hand of p.6 from his autobiography "Memoirs of the Devil" gives 10:00 PM GMT.)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Brigitte Bardot, Jane Fonda, Marie-Christine Barrault)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Four)
- Vocation : Art : Photography (For magazine Paris Match)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Reporter For 'Paris Match')