|born on||16 November 1869 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Beaufort, France, 45n43, 6e35|
|Timezone||LMT m6e35 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°44' 17°12 Asc. 15°01'|
French psychopathic serial killer who, from May 1894, strangled, knifed, raped, sexually mutilated and disemboweled seven women and four youths.
One of 15 kids, as a young man he served in the military. From the time he was a kid, he was vicious, shy and lazy. In 1893 a girl resisted his advances so he hurt her badly. He was sent to an asylum where he attempted suicide, shooting himself in the head. He was wounded, but survived.
When released on 4/01/1894 he thought that his persecution mania was over, but he promptly began his gruesome murders that eventually reached the total of 22 people over a period of 3 1/2 years.
Vacher was arrested on 8/04/1897. Upon sentencing, he was carried semi-conscious to the guillotine where he was executed on 12/31/1898.
- other criminal relationship with Fourquet, Émile (born 8 September 1862). Notes: The criminal Vacher was caught by judge Fourquet
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 1893 (Beat up a girl)
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 1 April 1894 (Released from jail)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration May 1894 (Began murder spree for next three years)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher (T. Pat Davis quoted Richard Von Kraft-Ebing for the same date in "Psychopathic Sexualis," translated from the Latin. Same in Sabian Symbols No.924)
- Traits : Personality : Passive/ Bland (Shy and lazy)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anti-social Personality (Psychopath)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Institutionalized (Asylum)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (One of 15 kids)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Strangled, beat and knived victims)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Killed at least 22 people)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Torturer/ Sadist (Mutilator)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt (Shot himself while in asylum, survived)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Guillotine)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Served in Army for a while)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Psycho serial killer)