|Birthname||Urdangarin Liebaert, Inaki|
|born on||15 January 1968 at 11:15 (= 11:15 AM )|
|Place||Zummarraga, Spain, 43n05, 2w22|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°20' 21°23 Asc. 21°27'|
Spanish athlete, national champion of handball, noted family member and exponent of the Basque national party.
Born in Basque country in Spain, Urdangarin was the son of a bank director. He won several handball championships playing for FC Barcelona, and during the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta, Georgia, he played for the Spanish national team and won a Bronze medal. He led the national team one last time during the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia, prior to retiring from the sport.
During the 1996 Atlanta Games, the tall, handsome Urdangarin met and fell in love with Princess Cristina of Spain. They married on 10/04/1997, 11:30 a.m., Barcelona, Spain. They settled in Barcelona, where Cristina works for the cultural foundation for the Caixa Savings Bank. Their son Juan was born in 1998 and a second child in 2000.
- child relationship with Urdangarin, Juan (born 28 September 1999)
- child relationship with Urdangarin, Pablo (born 6 December 2000)
- Work : Prize 1996 at 12:00 midnight in Atlanta, GA (Bronze medal at Olympics)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2000 at 12:00 midnight in Sydney, Australia (Participated in Olympics)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1996 (Princess Cristina)
- Relationship : Marriage 4 October 1997 at 11:30 AM in Barcelona, Spain (Princess Cristina)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1998 (Birth of son, Juan)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2000 (Birth of son Pablo)
Ernesto Cordero quotes BC from his Astrological Association quarterly journal, "CYKLOS", Autumn 1997, Nº 14.
(Formerly, Bordoni had a time of 9:00 AM from Marc Sales Arancon, given in Datanotizie No.16, 11/1997)
- Vocation : Sports : Other Sports (Handball)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Basque national party)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Princess Cristina)
- Notable : Awards : Medals (Bronze medal in Olympics)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Atlanta and Sydney)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Handball team)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)