Difference between revisions of "Urdangarin, Iñaki"
m (derived relationship update from: Urdangarin, Pablo)
m (derived relationship update from: Cristina de Borbon, Princess)
|Line 92:||Line 92:|
Revision as of 05:45, 15 January 2013
|Birthname||Iñaki Urdangarín y Liebaert|
|born on||15 January 1968 at 11:15 (= 11:15 AM )|
|Place||Zumárraga, Spain, 43n05, 2w22|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°20' 21°23 Asc. 21°27'|
Spanish athlete, national champion of handball, noted family member and exponent of the Basque national party.
Born in Basque country in Spain, Urdangarin was the son of a bank director. He won several handball championships playing for FC Barcelona, and during the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta, Georgia, he played for the Spanish national team and won a Bronze medal. He led the national team one last time during the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia, prior to retiring from the sport.
During the 1996 Atlanta Games, the tall, handsome Urdangarin met and fell in love with Princess Cristina of Spain. They married on 10/04/1997, 11:30 a.m., Barcelona, Spain. They settled in Barcelona, where Cristina works for the cultural foundation for the Caixa Savings Bank. Their son Juan was born in 1998 and a second child in 2000.
- parent->child relationship with Urdangarin, Juan (born 28 September 1999)
- parent->child relationship with Urdangarin, Pablo (born 6 December 2000)
- spouse relationship with Cristina de Borbon, Princess (born 13 June 1965)
- Work : Prize 1996 in Atlanta (Bronze medal at Olympics)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1996 (Princess Cristina)
- Relationship : Marriage 4 October 1997 at 11:30 AM in Barcelona, Spain (Princess Cristina)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1998 (Birth of son, Juan)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2000 in Sydney (Participated in Olympics)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2000 (Birth of son Pablo)
Ernesto Cordero quotes BC from his Astrological Association quarterly journal, "CYKLOS", Autumn 1997, Nº 14.
(Formerly, Bordoni had a time of 9:00 AM from Marc Sales Arancon, given in Datanotizie No.16, 11/1997)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Princess Cristina)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Handball team)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Basque national party)
- Vocation : Sports : Other Sports (Handball)
- Notable : Awards : Medals (Bronze medal in Olympics)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Atlanta and Sydney)