|Birthname||Thomas Boone and Zoe Grace Quaid|
|born on||8 November 2007 at 08:26 (= 08:26 AM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°53' 02°02 Asc. 11°09'|
American twins and noted family members, they are the children of actor Dennis Quaid and his wife Kimberly. Thomas Boone Quaid arrived at 8:26 AM and his younger sister, Zoe Grace Quaid, arrived "two minutes later."
The children are the biological offspring of the 53-year old actor and his 35-year-old wife but were carried to term by a surrogate mother or "gestational carrier."
Quaid has a son, 15 years old at the time of the twins' birth, with actress Meg Ryan. Ten days after their birth, on November 18, they received a massive overdose (1,000 times the mandated dosage) of the blood thinner heparin when nurses mistook the bottle for a lower dose container. After a stay in intensive care, the twins recovered and were sent home.
Their parents filed a product liability suit on December 4, 2007 against the drug manufacturer, Baxter Healthcare Corporation. The parents settled for $750 million in mid-December 2008.
- sibling relationship with Quaid, Jack (born 24 April 1992). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 18 November 2007 (Received an accidental mega-dose of heparin)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Shelley Ackerman quotes news reports at the time of their birth. The elder, Thomas, was born at 8:26 AM and the younger, Grace, arrived "two minutes later."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc.
- Personal : Birth : Unusual circumstances (Born to a surrogate mother)