|Birthname||David Logan Mathew and Gregory Logan Mathew|
|born on||31 January 1982 at 02:10 (= 02:10 AM )|
|Place||Wagga Wagga, Australia, 35s07, 147e22|
|Timezone||AEDT h11e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°25' 15°14 Asc. 12°37'|
Australian newsmakers, the winners of the fifth series of the Australian version of the “Big Brother” TV show. The twins share AUD$836,000 in prize money won on August 15 2005.
The twins on the reality show were housemates. David called himself Logan. Greg was kept in a secret room until "Big Brother" decided to switch them. The object was to have the brothers keep the other housemates from realiizing that "Logan" was actually two people, not one, for a period of two weeks.
Of the two, Greg is considered a "city
boy"; he is urbane, cares about his appearance, uses hair products, sports a darker tan, and has a scar on his forehead. He is right-handed. David, a left-handed chap, cares less about his appearance. They have different music tastes but enjoy the same sports, clothing and food.
David works as a plumber and Greg as a sales representative.
- Financial : Gain significant money 15 August 2005 (Winnings from participation in reality show)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes news articles for David's birth at 2:10 AM and Greg born at 2:50 AM
Logan (David and Greg): Astrological profiles
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Other Entertainment (Reality show participants)
- Notable : Famous : 15 minutes of fame