|born on||19 September 1949 at 01:25 (= 01:25 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°44' 07°44 Asc. 29°15'|
British famed model, actress and country-western singer. Extremely thin, with close cropped hair and three pair of false eyelashes, she became one of the highest and most sought-after models of the late '60s, making $250.00 per hour. Her beau and lover, Justin de Villeneuve, masterminded her career and she became dependant on him for eight years.
By 1976, she was 20 lbs. heavier, singing country-western songs with a cockney accent. She married Michael Whitney in 1977, a 40 year-old actor that she co-starred with in the movie "The Boyfriend". They had one daughter in January 1979. She was widowed when Whitney died of a heart attack 11/30/1983. She made a second marriage to her three-year-companion, Leigh Lawson, 9/23/1988 in Sag Harbor, NY.
- Relationship : Marriage 23 September 1988 at 12:00 midnight in Sag Harbor, NY (Leigh Lawson)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Penny Thornton quotes her in "Romancing the Stars." "Twiggy is uncertain about her exact time of birth but maintains it was in the very early hours of the morning. Working with her ..... 29 Cancer ASC seemed entirely appropriate."
(Davies gives 00:45 AM, no source, in "Signs of the Stars." Craswell quotes John Naylor 1/1975 for 8:00 AM as "generally estimated time.")
- Traits : Body : Weight (Skinny)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (When modeling, late '60s, modeling)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Known under her alias of Twiggy)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Noted for four layers of eyelashes)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women