|Birthname||Tucker, Tanya Denise|
|born on||10 October 1958 at 02:38 (= 02:38 AM )|
|Place||Seminole TX, USA, 32n43, 102w38|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°32' 11°22 Asc. 22°14'|
American country-western singer who cut her first demo when she was 13. As a kid, she and her dad went to hear various country stars and she joined them on stage by the time she was nine. At 14 she had a top-ten hit and a year later, appeared on the cover of "Rolling Stone." As a teen, she had a reputation of being a musical Lolita from the provocative lyrics of the songs she sang.
In the late '70s, Tucker moved into rock. She had a highly public affair with Glen Campbell in 1980-81.
In 1982 her career slumped when she paid more attention to coke and booze than to her tours, and she was absent from the charts for three years until she checked into Betty Ford Clinic, 1988, and pulled herself together. Tucker's most successful period started in 1987 as she became known as one of the most exciting country performers.
Tucker is the single mom of two kids, daughter Presley Tanita, 1989 and Beau Grayson, 1991, that she had with actor Ben Reed. They remain friends and share parenting duties. Wedding plans, 1/29/1999, to songwriter Jerry Laseter have been postponed due to Tanya being pregnant. This will be her third child and we will see if it's born in or out of wedlock.
The "Texas Tornado" spent a good spell of years "drinking, telling jokes and raising hell, great cars, gorgeous men, no rules." She still gets a kick out of shaking people up with such stunts as flashing her bare bosoms to a roomful of executive types.
In early 1987, Tucker released her 30th album and a tell-all autobiography, "Nickel Dreams," written with Patsi Bale Cox, and took off on the talk-show circuit to hype both.
- lover relationship with Campbell, Glen (born 22 April 1936)
- child relationship with Tucker, Presley (born 5 July 1989)
- lover relationship with Johnson, Don (born 15 December 1949)
- child relationship with Laseter, Layla (born 25 June 1999)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship January 1999 (Announced engagement to Jerry Laseter)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Secrets revealed January 1999 (Wedding cancelled, pregnancy announced)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Married age 41)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Many lovers)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Rehab)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Rehab)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (Through singing)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy