|Birthname||Pierre Elliot Trudeau|
|born on||18 October 1919 at 07:03 (= 07:03 AM )|
|Place||Outremont, Quebec (CAN), 45n31, 73w38|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°01' 21°55 Asc. 21°08'|
Canadian lawyer, politician and P.M. of Canada from 1968. He married Margaret 3/04/1971, 28 years his junior; they separated in 1976 and divorced in 1983. They had three sons together.
In 1989 he published "Towards a Just Society: The Trudeau Years," a collection of essays by him and associates about the periods from 1968 to 1984 when he was prime minister. His style as well as his politics kept him in the news during his 16 years in office. Cast first as the playboy bachelor, he married a young woman who had trouble coping with the restraints that high office imposed on the marriage. After their divorce, he raised their sons mostly by himself.
By 2000, at age 80 Trudeau's health was failing. Early in the year he spent ten days in the hospital with pneumonia and by fall, he was homebound with medical care. He died of prostate cancer on 9/28/2000, 3:00 PM, Montreal, Quebec.
- associate relationship with Bourassa, Robert (born 14 July 1933)
- associate relationship with Drapeau, Jean (born 18 February 1916)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Broadbent, Ed (born 21 March 1936)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Lévesque, René (born 24 August 1922)
- child relationship with Trudeau, Alexandre (born 25 December 1973)
- child relationship with Trudeau, Justin (born 25 December 1971)
- child relationship with Trudeau, Michel (born 2 October 1975)
- spouse relationship with Trudeau, Margaret (born 10 September 1948)
- worker relationship with Chrétien, Jean (born 11 January 1934)
- role played of/by Feore, Colm (born 22 August 1958). Notes: Feore won a Gemini award for his portrayal of Trudeau in a mini-series
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1989 ("Toward a Just Society")
Brian Clark writes that local astrologers quotes his mom for "after 7:00 AM." Doug Brown gives 3:00 AM "from his wife to a member of the bookstore." Francois Bergeron writes, "4:30 in the morning (with reserve) from his sister to astrologer Michel Morin." Penfield Collection quotes AFA for 6:00 AM. Mc-Kay Clements quotes his office in 1996 "He does not know his time of birth."
WendyAnne Gorst writes on email, October/2000, "Irma Boettcher quoted German astrologer Ilse Scheid that Margaret Trudeau had told her that Trudeau was born at 8:03 AM EDT and that Zip Dobbins, during a workshop here in Ottawa some years ago, had changed the 8:03 time to 7:03."
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Wife Margaret 28 years younger)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Age and attitude difference)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (P.M.)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection