Trowbridge, Alexander B.
|Birthname||Alexander B. Trowbridge|
|born on||12 December 1929 at 13:05 (= 1:05 PM )|
|Place||Englewood NJ, USA, 40n53, 73w58|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°15' 00°09 Asc. 14°15'|
American business executive in the oil industry and politician, he was Secretary of Commerce under President Lyndon B. Johnson. In 1965 he assumed the position of Assistant Commerce Secretary, taking the helm of the department in June 1967. After suffering a heart attack, he resigned in 1968. After his recovery he became head of the American Management Association but quit soon after. In 1970 he became head of the National Industrial Conference Board. Six years later he re-joined private industry, taking the job of Vice Chairman of Allied Chemical. In 1980, he became President of the American Association of Manufacturers, an organization he joined two years prior.He left in 1990 and opened a consulting firm.
Trowbridge grew up in a privileged home and attended prestigious private schools. He graduated from Princeton in 1951 and joined the Marines to serve in the Korean War. He earned a bronze star. He began his private industry career in oil and soon rose through the ranks, assuming the job of President of Esso Standard in Puerto Rico in 1965.
Trowbridge was married twice; he had two sons and a daughter with his first wife, Nancey Horst. The marriage ended in divorce; he married Eleanor Hutzler in April 18, 1981, a widow with three children.
He died of dementia with Lewy disease on April 27, 2006 in Washington, DC
- Death by Disease 27 April 2006 (Age 76, from dementia with Lewy disease)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 18 April 1981 (To Eleanor Hutzler)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Joined group 1951 (US Marines)
- Work : Gain social status 1967 (US Commerce Secretary)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1968
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 1968 (From post at Commerce Department)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Business executive)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Dementia)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (including three step-children)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Three step-children)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack