|born on||5 October 1849 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Brunstatt, France, 47n45, 7e20|
|Timezone||LMT m7e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°04' 24°13 Asc. 05°33'|
French homicidal homosexual sociopath. Favored by his mom and ill-treated by his dad, he formed an overweening ambition to gain wealth as a form of power and control. While he was in Alsace selling weaving machinery. he met Jean Kinck, a successful brush manufacturer. Troppmann proposed a money-making scheme and ingratiated himself to Kinck.
As a plot to get money from Kinck's widow, Troppmann poisoned Kinck with prussic acid and buried him, along with one of his sons who was unfortunately in the way. He went to the widow, asking for money "that Kinck owed him." When the widow became suspicious, he killed her and her five kids on 9/19/1869.
When the bodies were found by a laborer, buried in a field, Troppmann was traced. He was tried, found guilty and executed by guillotine on 1/19/1870.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 19 September 1869 (Killed widow and her five kids)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
G.S. MacEwan quotes B.C. from Michel Gauquelin via correspondence 2/1984
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anti-social Personality (Sociopath)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Sold machinery)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Killed at least eight people)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Money making schemes, extortion)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Guillotine)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Mass killer of a family)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 20)