|born on||13 April 1992 at 00:33 (= 12:33 AM )|
|Place||Daytona Beach, Florida, 29n13, 81w01|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°30' 00°14 Asc. 25°18'|
American noted family, the son of actor John Travolta and his wife, Kelly Preston. The 8 lb. 12 oz boy was born in silence as his parents, both Scientologists, believed that a silent birth resulted in a peaceful baby. His parents married in September 1992. Jett was diagnosed with Kawasaki syndrome when he was a young child and suffered from seizures..
Jett was discovered dead in the bathtub of a Old Bahama Bay Hotel on Grand Bahama Island where the family was vacationing at about 10 AM on January 2, 2009. He had evidently suffered a fatal seizure sometime during the night or early morning which was listed as the cause of death.
- child->parent relationship with Travolta, John (born 18 February 1954)
- sibling relationship with Travolta, Ella Bleu (born 3 April 2000)
LMR quotes news in the Globe 4/28/1992
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad John Travolta, mom Kelly Preston)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two)
- Personal : Birth : Unusual circumstances (Birth in silence)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs