|born on||22 November 1914 at 06:40 (= 06:40 AM )|
|Place||Rangoon, Burma, 16n47, 96e10|
|Timezone||LST m96e09 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°52' 28°03 Asc. 05°22'|
British citizen born in Burma, a military group commander and author. When he served in the military during WW II, he was honored as a war hero. He came into public light with his romance with Princess Margaret in 1955. As he was considered unacceptable as a suitor, the relationship was ended.
Post military service, Townsend became a wine buyer and public relations executive who gained note for writing six books.
He married Belgian heiress Marie Luce-Jamagne in 1959. Townsend died of cancer 6/19/1995 St. Leger-en-Yvelines, France.
- lover relationship with Margaret, Princess of England (born 21 August 1930)
Jane Reynolds quotes Ebertin
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Princess Margaret, wife Marie Luce-Jamagne)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WW II war hero)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Six books)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book