|born on||20 May 1931 at 14:35 (= 2:35 PM )|
|Place||Whitefish MT, USA, 48n24, 114w20|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°53' 08°29 Asc. 27°48'|
American actress and singer she performed in many stage versions of American musicals such as "The King And I" and "Camelot." She has appeared in movies and in television series as well in diverse roles from episodes of "Star Trek," "Designing Women," and "Frazier.".
She married Eugene McGrath on April 2, 1959 and had two children with him before the marriage ended in divorce in September 1966. She has been married to actor John Gavin since September 8, 1974.
- spouse relationship with Gavin, John (born 8 April 1932)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Actress)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Actor John Gavin)