|Birthname||Justin Randall Timberlake|
|born on||31 January 1981 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Memphis, Tennessee, 35n09, 90w03|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°04' 24°42 Asc. 25°39'|
American musician who became famous as a member of the rock group 'N Sync, which included Lance Bass, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick.
Timberlake began singing and dancing at an early age. He appeared on "Star Search" at age 11 and sang country music. In 1992 he got his big break when he became a preteen host of Disney’s "Mickey Mouse Club." In his two years there he met other notable Mouseketeers: JC Chasez, Christina Aguilera, and Britney Spears. He formed the band ‘N Sync (now called *NSYNC) when he joined forces in Orlando with Chris Kirkpatrick and Joey Fatone, later adding the other members. ‘N Synch was perhaps the first real boy band. Despite their youth, Timberlake considered all members of the group serious musicians.
The group toured in Germany early in its history and remained little known in the United States until their return in 1998 when a Disney Channel special created a US interest. Timberlake skyrocketed to public attention, and young girls everywhere conferred "heartthrob" status on him. In 1999, he was chosen as Teen People Magazine’s "21 Hottest Stars Under 21." Timberlake and the group performed at the Super Bowl of January 28, 2001, singing the National Anthem and appearing in an alcohol awareness TV ad sponsored by Anheuser-Busch. As a member of *NSYNC, he expanded his repertoire by co-producing and co-writing tracks on their third album, "Celebrity" (2001). In November 2002, he released a solo album, entitled "Justified," an album that combines hip-hop, dance, and R&B. The album was a smashing success, and in May 2003, he joined former Mouseketeer Christine Aguilera for a tour "Justified & Stripped."
His talents are not restricted to singing. In 2000, he co-starred in the TV movie, "Model Behavior" with Kathie Lee Gifford. A year later, Elton John picked him to portray the young Elton in the ‘70s for the Elton John auto-biopic, "This Train Don’t Stop There Anymore."
Justin denied that he and Britney Spears were a couple in 2001, but they were often caught in romantic situations. He also labeled as "rumor" other reports that he was dating Daniele Fishel, who had broken off a relationship with fellow *NSYNC band mate Lance Bass. Tabloids reported other affairs as well, including a lip lock with Janet Jackson, well before the infamous 2004 Super Bowl duet. Timberlake and Cameron Diaz, his current girlfriend, were first spotted together at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards in Los Angeles on April 12, 2003. In December 2003, People magazine assigned him the number 5 slot in their list of Sexiest Men Alive. Along with his physical appeal, he is apparently unfailingly polite, a charming Southern gentleman. Pre-teens and grown women alike nearly swoon in his presence. Ellen DeGeneres joked that her girlfriend said, "You’re liking him a little too much." At the Super Bowl on February 1, 2004, in Houston, TX, Timberlake performed a halftime duet with Janet Jackson, a performance that caused an uproar when Timberlake ripped off part of Jackson’s outfit, exposing her breast on national TV. Timberlake said he was shocked and that Jackson was supposed to have been wearing an undergarment. At first he told the press, "We love giving you all something to talk about" but later he issued a formal apology.
His friend Sharon Osbourne said of him "He’s got a huge heart - that’s what makes him sexy. Usually you get guys who are gorgeous and a bit of a dummy. He is so talented yet so nice and smart." An active philanthropist, he has started the Justin Timberlake Foundation to provide financial assistance to school music programs.
He and Cameron Diaz, a romantic liaison since 2003, split up in 2007. His release “Sexy Back” won a 2007 Grammy for Best Dance Recording. He took home another Grammy for his collaboration with rapper T.I. on “My Love”
- lover relationship with Diaz, Cameron (born 30 August 1972)
- lover relationship with Spears, Britney (born 2 December 1981)
- spouse relationship with Biel, Jessica (born 3 March 1982)
- Work : Gain social status 1992 (pre-teen host of Mickey Mouse Club)
- Social : Great Publicity 1998 (featured in Disney Channel special; big break for US audiences)
- Work : Gain social status 2003 (One of the top five sexy man according to People magazine)
- Social : Great Publicity 1 February 2004 (negative publicity in SuperBowl performance exposing Janet Jackson's breast)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2007 (With Cameron Diaz)
B.C. in hand from Frank Clifford and PT. Although there is at least one Internet report that his twin sister died just after birth, his birth certificate clearly states that his was a single birth. (Previous source notes stated that Storm Cestavani states B.C. in hand for 6:31 PM CST and that he had sent copies of the B.C. to Frances McEvoy and Claudia Dinkinis. No-one can verify this from the receipt of a copy: data not verified.)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (teen heart-throb)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (musician)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (began at age 11)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo ('N Sync)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy