Taylor, Arthur Robert
|Birthname||Arthur Robert Taylor|
|born on||6 July 1935 at 12:15 (= 12:15 PM )|
|Place||Elizabeth NJ, USA, 40n39, 74w12|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°39' 18°48 Asc. 02°36'|
American business executive; as President of the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS), he was invited to join the newly formed Trilateral Commission in 1973. He left CBS in 1976 and formed his own investment company. In 1992 he became President of Muhlenberg College but was asked to leave ten years later. The Board cited his abrasive behavior and the faculty threatened a vote of no confidence against him.
He and his wife had three children.
- Work : New Job 1972 (President of CBS)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 1976 (From CBS)
- Work : New Job 1992 (College President)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 2002 (From Muhlenberg College)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Business executive)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (President of Muhlenberg College)