|born on||5 April 1943 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Bordeaux, France, 44n50, 0w34|
|Timezone||GDWT h2e (is double war time)|
|Astrology data||14°42' 20°37 Asc. 23°09'|
French ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic Cardinal named in June 2007 as the Vatican's new coordinator of interreligious dialogue effective September 1, 2007. Prior to that, he had spent 28 years at the Vatican as a diplomat including 13 of those years in Pope John Paul's foreign service.
Ordained a priest in 1969, he entered the Vatican's diplomatic service in 1975. From 1975 to 1983 he served in the Dominican Republic and Lebanon where he became familiar with Middle Eastern affairs. In 1983 he was assigned to work in the Vatican's Secretariat of State first as a representative to the Conference on Security and Cooperation until 1988. That year he was named undersecretary for relations with states and in 1990 he became secretary of the department. The following year, 1991, Pope John Paul II ordained him an archbishop and Tauran was elevated to cardinal in 2003.
- Work : New Career 1969 (Ordained a priest)
- Work : Gain social status 1991 (Ordained Archbishop)
- Work : Gain social status 2003 (Elevated to Cardinal)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1 September 2007 (Vatican's coordinator of interreligious dialogue)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Grazia Bordoni quotes birth certificate
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (for the Vatican)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western