|born on||9 October 1907 at 02:51 (= 02:51 AM )|
|Place||Le Pecq, France, 48n54, 2e07|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°39' 05°44 Asc. 07°34'|
French actor, writer and director. Born of Russian decent, his father wanted him to learn the fine arts to go in business with him in art restoration.
Drawn away by sports, Tati played professional rugby with the famous Racing Club team for a short while. He turned music and cabaret into a mime comedy work of art, which became an immediate success. Several of his show pieces turned into short films with Tati writing and producing.
His first milestone film "Jour de Fete" was released in 1949 with comic style and visual humor. Troubled by financial problems and large debts, Tati only produced six films throughout his career but they spanned three decades. Two of his other great successful movies were "Mon Oracle" in 1958 and "Playtime" in 1968.
Tati was noted for his wonderful talents of wit, humor and humanity. As a director, he was devoted to painstaking preparation of all of his films.
He died 11/04/1982 Paris, France.
Gauquelin Vol 5/737 (3:00 AM Paris time)
(Confirmed by Francoise Gauquelin after the data was questioned)
- Traits : Personality : Bad judgement (Financially inept)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Financial crisis (Expenses, large debts)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Mime
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession