|born on||7 June 1909|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°04' or|
British-American actress, noted on stage and screen for half a century. She was a Broadway star since 1947 in "Streetcar Named Desire" and won an Oscar for "Driving Miss Daisy" at age 80. A one-time wife of Jack Hawkins, she married Hume Cronyn in 1942 (born July 11, 1911, London, Ontario) and they worked together for much of their careers. Tandy and Cronyn were honored together in June 1993 at the Tony Awards show with a first-ever dual Special Lifetime Achievement award.
Tandy died on 9/11/1994, c. 11:00 AM after a four-year-bout with ovarian cancer at her home in Easton, CT with her husband, Cronyn at her side.
- Death by Disease 11 September 1994 at 11:00 AM in Easton, CT (Ovarian cancer, age 85)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1947 (Broadway star performance)
- Relationship : Marriage 1942 (Second marriage Hume Cronyn)
LMR quotes media for date; time unknown
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Lifetime Achievement Award)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Worked with husband)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Ovarian, terminal)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress