Taft, Robert A.
|Birthname||Robert Alfonso Taft|
|born on||8 September 1889 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Cincinnati OH, USA, 39n09, 84w27|
|Timezone||LMT m84w27 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°56' 00°58 Asc. 08°03'|
American politician and noted family member, serving as a Member of the House of Representatives 1921-1926 and the Ohio State Senate 1931-1932. His dad was President William H. Taft. Graduating from Harvard Law School and starting to work in 1913 at a law firm, his first public office was held 1917-1919 as an assistant Councilman.
Died of cancer 7/31/1953 New York City.
- parent relationship with Taft, William Howard (born 15 September 1857)
- child relationship with Taft, Robert (born 26 February 1917)
AFA 2/1952 gives "shortly before 5:00 AM given by the family, "rectified to 4:44 AM.
(PC gives 5:00 PM CST from James Paterson "Mr. Republican," not confirmed. Former times included 1:21 AM LMT in AA 11/1951, no source.)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senate, House of Representatives)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book