|born on||15 October 1944 at 06:35 (= 06:35 AM )|
|Place||Goerlitz, Germany, 51n09, 14e59|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°44' 29°50 Asc. 22°52'|
German third-generation astrologer regarded as one of Germany's leading experimental and scientific orientated astrologers.
Son of a building engineer and a ballet master, he grew up in West Berlin. His studies covered literature, art history, psychology, sociology and mass media, specializing in film history, at the universities of Berlin and Munster, 1964-72, during which time he also worked as a freelance journalist. He is the publisher of alternative literature and editor of the magazine "Pro These".
Taeger enthusiastically engaged in the psychedelic movement of the '60s and '70s, organizing Happenings and Love-Ins in Germany, a wild, packed and most creative time. Out of this personal and cultural melting pot of experience, he found the key to his richly aspected 12th house.
Since 1968 he studied astrology intensively (with Reinhold Ebertin and Chr. Meier-Parm among others), depth psychology (C.G. Jung) and eastern esoterics (mainly Tibetan Buddhism). For the latter, his main teachers were Lama Thubten Yeshe, Lama Zopa, Geshe Rabten, Kalu Rimpotsche, Zongpotsche and Tenga Tulku. A practicing Buddhist, his Buddhist name is Champa Legshe.
A professional astrologer since 1972, Taeger began building up an astrological data archive, later known as the Taeger-Archives. He founded Astroenergetics, a vital combination of astrology, science and eastern esoterics, and developed his own astrological methods such as Mandala-Energy-Analysis, Holograms and Rhythmograms. In 1975 he founded the school Manjushri-Mandala/ Friends of New Age Buddhism. Later, his Institute for Astroenergetic Studies (IAS) was transformed into a research institute, January 1, 1988, 00:00 MET, Portsalon, Co. Donegal, Ireland.
Between 1978-82, he developed the concept of the Astro-Brain Computer software which contains all the Taeger methods.
Between 1979-81, during several world trips (USA, Canada, Australia, India), Taeger absolved a two-year meditation retreat in the tradition of Tibetan Mahayana-Buddhism, after which, he settled in Donegal, Ireland. There he found time for writing books and articles, deepening his esoteric studies, with publications on the themes of Astrology, Buddhism and New Age concepts. He also worked with his partner and friend Thomas Siegfried in the field of data research.
Taeger is a Tropical astrologer who originally followed the Placidian discipline, then Koch for ten years and Equal House since 1983.
Since 2011, when Hans suffered a stroke, his abilities for communication are severely restricted.
- business associate/partner relationship with Janascheck, Ulla (born 5 June 1961)
- business associate/partner relationship with Rodden, Lois M. (born 22 May 1928)
- friend relationship with Lohmann, Michael (born 7 March 1952)
- friend relationship with Siegfried, Thomas (born 29 May 1956)
- child->parent relationship with Taeger, Heinz Paul (born 30 March 1914)
- child->parent relationship with Taeger, Helga (born 20 November 1921)
- (has as) student relationship with Baltin, Max-Michael (born 24 October 1954)
- Health : Chronic illness 2011 (suffered stroke, Aphasia as consequence)
LMR quotes him 10/1986
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (LSD)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Long-term partner with Thomas)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Buddhism)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro, major data collector)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Data Collection four vol.)
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Data Collections)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession