|Birthname||Strindberg, Johan August|
|born on||22 January 1849 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Taby, Sweden, 59n30, 18e03|
|Timezone||LMT m18e03 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°13' 07°47 Asc. 15°18'|
Swedish famed writer of great stories; a historian, novelist and noted most as a playwright. In addition to a total of more than 70 plays, including many chronicle plays on Swedish history, Strindberg produced an enormous amount of literature in other forms. He wrote novels, short stories, poetry, essays, satire and works on history and travel.
Supporting himself as a painter, journalist, tutor and librarian, he began writing on the side. His first important play, "Master Olaf," was produced in 1872. He won renown for his satirical novel, "The Red Room," in 1879.
Strindberg spent an unhappy childhood and suffered through three poor marriages that left him a very bitter man and woman-hater. His first marriage was in 1877, to Swedish actress, Siri von Essen. His misogyny was suggested in his following works, "Married," "The Father" and "Miss Julie."
He died of cancer 5/14/1912 Stockholm, Sweden.
- Death by Disease 14 May 1912 (Cancer, age 63)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1872 (First play produced)
- Relationship : Marriage 1877 (First marriage, Siri von Essen)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1891 (First divorce)
- Relationship : Marriage 1893 (Second wife Frida Uhl)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1896 (From second wife Frida)
- Relationship : Marriage 1901 (Third wife Harriet Basse)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1904 (From third wife harriet)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1879 (Book, "The Red Room")
Ivan Wilhalm sends a photocopy of a chart which Strindberg drew himself
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Essays, short stories, novels)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Historian, travels)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Famed)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three unhappy marriages)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Unhappy)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Misogynist)