|born on||10 May 1878 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n30, 13e22|
|Timezone||LMT m13e22 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°39' 26°44 Asc. 06°08'|
German politician and economist elected to the Reichstag in 1906. Later, he became the leader of the National Liberal party and eventually of the German People's party. After he assisted in the authoring of the Locarno pact, he was named the co-winner of the 1926 Nobel Peace prize with French Minister Aristide Briand.October 3, 1929, Berlin, Germany.
- Death by Heart Attack 3 October 1929 (Age 51)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1926 (Nobel Peace prize)
- Work : New Career 1906 (Elected to the Reichstag)
Modern Astrology quotes B.R., 1/1930
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Reichstag; Leader of National Liberal and German People's parties)
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Peace Prize)
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Locarno Pact)