Stigler, George Joseph
|Birthname||George Joseph Stigler|
|born on||17 January 1911 at 00:45 (= 12:45 AM )|
|Place||Renton WA, USA, 47n28, 122w12|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°08' 28°25 Asc. 25°36'|
American economist, nobel prize/economics, professor of economics; wrote "the theory of price," standard text in college econ classes.
Death 1991/12/01, cause of death: heart failure.
- Death by Disease 1 December 1991 at 12:00 noon in Chicago, Illinois (Heart failure)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Business : Economist (Economist)
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Nobel prize/economics)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Heart failure)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Heart failure)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Heart failure)