|born on||22 March 1945 at 09:07 (= 09:07 AM )|
|Place||Manhattan, New York, 40n46, 73w59|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||01°33' 22°26 Asc. 21°12'|
American talent coordinator for "The Tonight Show." When McLean Stevenson was a guest, Johnny Carson introduced them and they were married in 1/22/1982, 16:24 Beverly Hills, CA, his second marriage and Ginny's first. They had a daughter Lindsey in 1982.
Stevenson died unexpectedly on 2/15/1996 of cardiac arrest in a Tarzana, CA hospital.
- parent->child relationship with Stevenson, Lindsay (born 22 January 1982)
- spouse relationship with Stevenson, McLean (born 14 November 1927)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 22 January 1982 at 4:24 PM in Beverly Hills (Daughter Lindsay born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Victoria Shaw quotes her, a friend
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (McLean 17 years older)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Husband died)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Lifestyle : Work : Skills - singular/specialist
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Manager/ Agent (Talent coordinator)