Sinatra, Frank Jr.
|Birthname||Franklin Wayne Sinatra|
|born on||10 January 1944 at 17:50 (= 5:50 PM )|
|Place||Jersey City, New Jersey, 40n44, 74w05|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||19°33' 24°56 Asc. 21°08'|
American noted family, the son of Frank and Nancy Sinatra. Frank Jr. worked on a singing career and night club act in the Lake Tahoe area before moving into producing.
At age 20, he was on his first tour singing in nightclubs when he was kidnapped at gunpoint from a Lake Tahoe, Nevada hotel room by three men on 12/08/1963. The kidnapper, Barry Keenan, was high on booze and Percodan, and the whole thing turned into an inept fiasco. They demanded a ransom of $240,000. After the ransom was paid, Frank Jr. was released, the men were caught and given stiff prison sentences.
Frank Jr. has had paternity suits filed against him in 1970, 1977 and 1980. On 7/08/1998, he turned around and filed a lawsuit against the three men who had kidnapped him in 1963 to keep them from making a profit of the movie rights on the story.
On 10/15/1998, Frank Jr. married Houston attorney Cynthia McMurray in a quickie ceremony at the courthouse in Wharton, TX. He failed to tell any of his family about the wedding, which was actually supposed to be three days later, infuriating his sisters, Nancy and Tina, who snubbed the reception. Cynthia has three children from a previous marriage and is not liked by the Sinatra family, who think she is a gold digger.
Frank Jr. filed for divorce in August 2000, adamant that Cynthia not get any alimony due to her extravagance. After a post-nuptial agreement, he put down $3.5 million for a Beverly Hills estate, fur coats and designer gowns for Cynthia. A month later, he rescinded the divorce, deciding to try again to make the marriage work. He has sold the large home in Beverly Hills and is hunting for a more modest home in L.A.
- child->parent relationship with Sinatra, Frank (born 12 December 1915)
- sibling relationship with Sinatra, Nancy (born 8 June 1940)
- sibling relationship with Sinatra, Tina (born 20 June 1948)
- has other family relationship with Sinatra, Natalina (born 26 December 1896). Notes: Grandmother/grandson
- Crime : Law suit 8 July 1998 in Los Angeles (Lawsuit against kidnappers for sale of story for movie rights)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : End significant relationship August 2000 (Filed for divorce from Cynthia)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Frank Sinatra)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Cynthia, two years, divorced)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Three stepkids)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Kidnapping victim (At gunpoint, age 20)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued (Paternities, 1970, 1977 and 1980)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Minor music)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection