|Birthname||Jessica Ann Simpson|
|born on||10 July 1980 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Abilene, Texas, 32n27, 99w44|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°43' 01°17 Asc. 15°46'|
American recording artist, actress, television personality and fashion designer who made her debut in 1999. Since that time, Simpson has made many recordings, starred in several television shows, movies and commercials, launched a line of hair and beauty products and designed fragrances, shoes and handbags for women. She has devoted time to philanthropic efforts including Operation Smile and a USO-hosted tour for troops stationed overseas. She started the Jessica Simpson Collection in 2009.
Simpson rose to fame with the release of her debut single, "I Wanna Love You Forever", which peaked inside the Top 5 of the Billboard Hot 100. Subsequently, her debut album Sweet Kisses went on to be certified 2x Platinum in the United States, and sold over four million copies worldwide. Her 2001 single "Irresistible" became her second Top 20 hit, while the album of the same name became her first to enter the Top 10 of the Billboard 200, and went on to receive a Gold certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Her third studio album, In This Skin, went on to become her best selling album worldwide, receiving a 3x Platinum certification from the RIAA and peaking at number 2 on the Billboard 200, her highest charting album to date. Following the release of a Christmas album, Simpson released A Public Affair in 2006, and the album became her third Top 10 hit on the Billboard 200. She ventured into the country music market in 2008 and released Do You Know. In October 2010, she released her first compilation album and last album under the label of Epic Records, with the name Playlist: The Very Best of Jessica Simpson. A month later she released her second Christmas album Happy Christmas under the label eleveneleven and Primary Wave Records (owned by EMI). She has achieved seven Billboard Top 40 hits, three gold and two multi-platinum RIAA certified studio albums, four of which have reached the top 10 on the US Billboard 200. Simpson has sold over 30 million albums worldwide. In 2013 VH1 ranked Simpson #32 on their 100 Sexiest Artists of All Time list.
Starting in 2003, Simpson starred with her then-husband Nick Lachey in the MTV reality show Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica. The show aired from 2003 to 2005. After her divorce from Lachey, Simpson appeared in films including The Dukes of Hazzard (2005), Employee of the Month (2006), and Private Valentine: Blonde & Dangerous (2008). Simpson was featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The View, The Price of Beauty, and The Early Show. Her appearances on The Price of Beauty gained generally positive reception, pulling in 1 million viewers on its premiere. The show was also nominated for a Teen Choice Award. She also recorded the show's theme song, "Who We Are".
- associate relationship with Applegate, Christina (born 25 November 1971). Notes: co-stars in "A Public Affair" music video
- associate relationship with Nelson, Willie (born 30 April 1933). Notes: collaborators and co-stars for "Dukes of Hazzard"
- lover relationship with Mayer, John (born 16 October 1977)
- sibling relationship with Simpson, Ashlee (born 3 October 1984)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1 May 2012 (Daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 30 June 2013 (Son Ace Knute Johnson born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 5 July 2014 (Marriage to retired NFL player Eric Johnson)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes rising sign of Scorpio in a 2006 online article by Karen Marie Shelton (found on the internet by Kevin Cee): "According to her mom's (Tina Simpson) recollection of her birth time, Jessica was born under the ascending sign of Scorpio." (http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/articles.php?f=tip88803.htm). On 3 December 2014 Scholfield received a reply from Shelton: "When I specifically asked her what time Jessica was born Tina said '4:00 in the afternoon'. She then reminded me that although many people report Jessica was born in Dallas, Texas, she was actually born in Abilene, Texas. Tina didn't hesitate when I asked. She immediately replied with 4:00 pm. I know that sometimes mothers forget the exact time, but Tina seemed very clear & precise about the time."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Body : Weight (Weight fluctuations)
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (dropped out of High School, later earned GED)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Traits : Personality : Juggles lots at once
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive (Father is her manager and Mother works with her)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest daughter)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker