|Birthname||Sim, Alastair George Bell|
|born on||9 October 1900 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Edinburgh, Scotland, 55n57, 3w13|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°17' 22°14 Asc. 19°45'|
Scottish actor in film and on stage, making his debut on stage at the age of 30 and film at 35. A gifted character actor, he used his doleful eyes and portrayal of eccentric types to delight film audiences for years with wit and sly comedy in more than 64 appearances on film and stage, with many of the stage productions being directed and produced by him.
From a family of tailors, Sim was a graduate of the University of Edinburgh and taught there as a professor of elocution before he started his acting career. He died of cancer on 8/19/1976, London, England.
- Death by Disease 19 August 1976 at 12:00 midnight in London, England (Cancer, age 75)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1934 (Debut)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor, initially)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Stage)