|Birthname||Silver, Robert Simpson|
|born on||13 March 1913 at 11:45 (= 11:45 AM )|
|Place||Montrose, Scotland, 56n43, 2w29|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°19' 23°28 Asc. 20°23'|
Scottish engineer who contributed to our knowledge of condensation, combustion and thermodynamics. Silver was instrumental in the development of improved methods to de-mineralize sea water and held the position of Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Glasgow University from 1966-79. He died on March 21, 1997 in Montrose, Scotland.
- Work : New Job 1966 (Professor of Mechanical Engineering, 13 years)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Engineer : Chemical
- Vocation : Engineer : Civil
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University professor)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (13 years as professor)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs