|born on||6 December 1898 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Atwood CO, USA, 40n32, 103w16|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°19' 13°48 Asc. 13°26'|
American producer and director who worked on many popular Broadway productions during the 1920s, 1930s, and 1940s. His credits include "She’s Working Her Way Through College," 1952, "Watch on the Rhine," 1943, and "Clear All Wires," 1933. Shumlin won the 1964 Tony Award for "The Deputy."
Shumlin suffered from emphysema and died from heart failure on 6/04/1979, New York, NY.
- Death by Heart Attack 4 June 1979 at 12:00 noon in New York, NY (Heart failure, age 80)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1964 (Tony Award)
Steinbrecher quotes B.R.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Theater strongest medium)
- Notable : Awards : Tony
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Emphysema
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Attack, terminal)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)