|Birthname||Frances Rose Shore|
|born on||29 February 1916 at 11:45 (= 11:45 AM )|
|Place||Winchester, Tennessee, 35n11, 86w07|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°50' 24°16 Asc. 26°26'|
American entertainer, the winner of eight Emmy's and owner of nine gold records. With a smooth contralto voice, she was the first entertainer to visit GIs on the front lines during WW I. Beginning in 1952 she worked as the popular hostess of TV variety shows for 20 years.
Shore grew up in Nashville, TN and first appeared as a singer in a nightclub at the age of 14. Her parents raised her to be a genteel woman with a conservative southern background and encouraged education; in 1938 she graduated from University.
She married actor George Montgomery from 1943-1962. The year after her divorce, she became the wife of Maurice Smith for a year. In 1971 she had a relationship with the 18 year-younger Burt Reynolds which lasted until 1975. Reynolds was quoted as saying "She was the only person I ever knew who had nothing bad to say about anyone."
At the age of two she suffered from polio. The disease crippled her right leg and a rigorous program was required for recovery. She had a lifetime love of tennis. Shore was known as a talented, charming, gracious, alive and sincere person always interested in everything, a ray of sunshine.
She died of cancer on 2/24/1994 at her Beverly Hills, CA home. She left behind two kids and three grandchildren.
- lover relationship with Reynolds, Burt (born 11 February 1936)
- boss relationship with Whiteman, Paul (born 28 March 1890)
- Relationship : Marriage 1943 (George Montgomery)
- Work : New Job 1952 (TV variety show hostess)
- Relationship : Marriage 1963 (Maruice Smith)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Sincere, gracious, cheerful)
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Polio (Crippled right leg)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Four years with Burt Reynolds)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (First marriage 19 years)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Second marriage one year)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Burt Reynolds 18 years younger)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (George Montgomery, Burt Reynolds)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Variety shows)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Eight)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Nine gold records)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women