|born on||25 January 1935 at 17:20 (= 5:20 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n04, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°10' 14°48 Asc. 06°53'|
American baseball player, the first pitcher to ever appear in all four winning games of the World Series, 1960. After a star career with his high school, he joined the L.A. Dodgers and within three months was a World Series hero.
Amazingly, he was born with clubfeet and did not recover from corrective surgery until age 12.
- Work : Gain social status 1960 (Appeared in all four winning games of World Series)
Church of Light quotes an interview with the doctor who delivered him, given in the Los Angeles Examiner of 10/29/1959.
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps (Club Feet)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Club feet)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection