|Birthname||Ayrton Senna da Silva|
|born on||21 March 1960 at 02:35 (= 02:35 AM )|
|Place||São Paulo, Brazil, 23s3251, 46w3810|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°37' 13°13 Asc. 11°15'|
Brazilian Formula One race car driver and three-time world champion. He was the third Brazilian to become champion twice after Emerson Fittipaldi in 1942 and 1974, and Nelson Piquet 1981 and 1983. With a very aggressive style, he won championship, fame, wealth and adulation but was also subject to accidents. His rivalry with Alan Prost was historic.
Very private and reserved, Senna was married once in 1981 for eight months, no kids. Model Marcella Pradlo claimed they had a brief affair and that her daughter Victoria is his child. He also had a brief affair with Xuxa.
On 5/01/1994 he drove the Imola Circuit in Italy, one of the fastest Formula One tracks. He lost control at over 280 km. and crashed into a wall at 2:12 PM MEDT, sustaining massive head injuries. He was taken to the hospital where he was declared dead at 7:05 PM, the 24th Formula One driver to die in a sanctioned Grand Prix event.
Marcello Borges quotes B.C. printed in the newspaper two days after Senna's death.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Cars)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Eight months)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Affair with Xuxa)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars (Champion)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession