|Birthname||Emmanuelle Marie Seigner|
|born on||22 June 1966 at 18:35 (= 6:35 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°50' 23°02 Asc. 02°53'|
French actress, former fashion model, and singer, also known as the wife of French-Polish director Roman Polanski, and for her roles in The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (2007) and Frantic (1988). She has been nominated for two César Awards for Best Supporting Actress in Place Vendôme (1998) and La Vie En Rose (2007).
- spouse relationship with Polanski, Roman (born 18 August 1933)
- sibling relationship with Seigner, Mathilde (born 17 January 1968)
- has other family relationship with Seigner, Louis (born 23 June 1903)
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 228.
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.