|born on||8 November 1950 at 14:36 (= 2:36 PM )|
|Place||Pittsfield MA, USA, 42n27, 73w15|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°50' 29°27 Asc. 26°41'|
American astrologer, author and paranormal photographer. Author of "The Astrology of Transcendence," in 1980, "The Astrology of Deep Space" in 1984, "The Sun at the Center" in 1989.
He compiled an ephemeras of over 8,300 points in deep space, a planetarium for Solar Fire, and an ephemeras for the newly discovered Centaurs (Chiron-like objects), all in 1998. His latest book, "The Sky of the Soul" is due out in 1999.
Phil began the study of astrology in 1969 which serving in the U.S. Navy. He began consulting professionally in 1975 and became a full-time pro in 1981.
A part-time comedian, Sedgwick is also known at astrological conferences for his after-dinner humorous speeches. For UAC 1998 in Atlanta, he was the star of "Astrologically Incorrect," a one-man show.
- spouse relationship with Glover, Toni (born 13 January 1947). Notes: Bitter
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1977 (Boxer's fracture, right hand)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1969 (Began astrology)
LMR quotes him 1978. B.C.
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (After-dinner humor speaker)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Space scopes column on web site with Sci-fi Channel)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Work : Loves job (Entertainment, astrology)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Military : Combat (Viet Nam)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce friendly (Toni Glover)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Vocation : Religion : Spiritual Leader/ Guru (Native American ceremonies, sweat lodge leader)