|Birthname||Edith Minturn Sedgwick|
|born on||20 April 1943 at 09:47 (= 09:47 AM )|
|Place||Santa Barbara, California, 34n25, 119w42|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||29°44' 02°41 Asc. 27°26'|
American model with great eyes and great legs, a charismatic center of the underground vortex of the late '60s, the poster girl for a life of alcohol and barbiturates. She met Andy Warhol in early 1965 and became part of his entourage. The queen of the underground art and fashion world, she had it all; a wealthy socialite family, her picture on the cover of Vogue magazine and all the sex, drugs 'n rock'n'roll that she could want. She made 11 films with Andy, his gritty, on-the-spot happening events and then with a falling out, faded from the hip scene in about four months.
Edie voraciously spent her life in a passion of parties, limo's, drugs, liquor, dancing, fashion, night spots, dinners, stars and sex. On 7/24/1971 she married 20-year-old Michael Post as a party partner; she died on 11/16/1971 of substance abuse.
The biography "Edie" by Jean Stein, 1982, paints a stunning, unbelievable picture of an insane half world, a Dante-esque Technicolor distortion of reality.
- associate relationship with Malanga, Gerard (born 20 March 1943)
- associate relationship with Reed, Lou (born 2 March 1942)
- worker relationship with Warhol, Andy (born 6 August 1928)
- Death by Accident 16 November 1971 (Drug OD, age 28)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Great Publicity 1982 (Biog about her published)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Great legs and looks)
- Traits : Personality : Acquisitive (Extravagant greed)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Barbituates)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Wealthy social family)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Four months)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Party animal (Druggy party life style)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (High social life, many lovers)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (11 Andy Warhol films)