Scripps, John P.
|born on||5 October 1912 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Cleveland OH, USA, 41n29, 81w41|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°23' 10°59 Asc. 18°39'|
American newspaper publisher and entrepreneur, the Chairman of the Board of the Scripps publishing empire. He puts out local papers in seven California cities as well as in Bremerton, WA, and is a bank director. A sailor and Pacific yachtsman, he was a member of the yacht club, Cruisers of America, and a member of the International Wine and Food Society. Married twice, Scripps had four kids.
He died of heart failure, age 76, on March 15, 1989 in La Jolla, CA.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Publisher of seven papers)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Publishing giant)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier (Director)
- Vocation : Sports : Sailing/ Boating (Sailor, yachtsman)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Wine and Food Society)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)