Scott, David R.
|Birthname||David Randolph Scott|
|born on||6 June 1932 at 04:04 (= 04:04 AM )|
|Place||Fort Sam Houston, Texas, 29n27, 98w27|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°28' 08°43 Asc. 20°01'|
American astronaut who piloted the Gemini 8, along with Neil Armstrong, on 3/16/1966 when they docked with Agena. He also was the pilot of Apollo 9 on 3/03/1969. Scott was appointed Mission Commander of the Apollo 15 mission on 6/26/1971 and explored the Moon in a lunar dune buggy for 66 hours.
Scott continued with NASA until 1977 before quitting to start a consulting firm. In 1992, he was convicted of fraud in Arizona and ordered to pay back $250,000 plus expenses to investors in a company he founded to develop an aircraft-accident-prevention system. He appealed the conviction.
In the '90s, Scott was an aerospace consultant, living in Manhattan Beach, CA with Lurton, his wife of 35 years. They have two adult kids.
- business associate/partner relationship with Irwin, James B. (born 17 March 1930). Notes: Crew of Apollo 15
- business associate/partner relationship with Worden, Alfred (born 7 February 1932). Notes: Crew of Apollo 15
- compare to chart of Space: NASA (born 29 July 1958)
B.C. in hand from Lynne Koiner (Same in Contemporary Sidereal Horoscopes and Gauquelin Book of American Charts) (Formerly, Contemporary American Horoscopes had 4:40 AM, San Antonio and "Pioneers of Tomorrow" quoted him for 4:00 AM.)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Over 35 years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, lasting)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Convicted of business fraud)
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Travel : Astronaut (Explored Moon for 66 hours, Pilot, Mission Commander)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Astronaut)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book