|born on||22 December 1950 at 20:22 (= 8:22 PM )|
|Place||Rock Island, Illinois, 41n31, 90w35|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°41' 16°06 Asc. 17°46'|
American astrologer and scholar. During the '70s he studied Greek and renaissance mathematics, collecting old manuscripts and working at the college for five-six years. On 9/11/1971 he married Ellen Black, Annapolis, MD, and returned to school on scholarships.
Robert has always been driven to learning and absorbing more information, the harder the better. He reads Plato and other writers in the original Greek, as well as studying math, science and philosophy.
In 1989, at a Matrix Conference, he met Michel Gauquelin and intrigued, began the study of astrology. He was co-founder of Project Hindsight, a translation endeavor announced by Rob Hand in March 1993, in which Robert translated Greek manuscripts into English. Hindsight involved massive revisions and translations; a bootstrap operation, it funded itself from the beginning. Robert stayed with the project until 1996.
- spouse relationship with Black, Ellen (born 30 May 1944)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1989 (Met Michel Gauquelin)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 1996 (Left Project Hindsight)
LMR quotes him, B.C., 1992
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Scholar)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level; brilliant scholar)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist (Philosopher)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Co-founder of Project Hindsight)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Translator (Greek)