|born on||15 August 1924 at 23:25 (= 11:25 PM )|
|Place||St. Louis MO, USA, 38n37, 90w11|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°03' 10°54 Asc. 05°22'|
American writer, lawyer, and media celebrity as the nation's best known anti-feminist and the scourge of the ERA. A professional politician, she is tough, aggressive, intelligent and articulate. An ultra-conservative Republican and fanatic anti-Communist, she was a researcher for Senator Joseph McCarthy.
During the spring of 1964 she was elected the first Vice-President of the National Federation of Republican Women. She lost her third bid for Congress on 11/03/1970. About a year later, in February 1972, she made her first attack on the Equal Rights Amendment as "being a threat to family life and to women," and formed a "stop-ERA movement."
Schlafly married 10/20/1949; six kids. Her eldest son, John, an attorney, came out of the closet as gay in September 1992, something of an embarrassment as she has spoken publicly against gay rights. However the family is close and John was still living at home at 41.
- Work : New Job 1964 (Vice President of the Ntnl. Fed. of Republican Women)
- Social : Great Publicity February 1972 (Made an attack on the Equal Rights Amendment)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist (ANTI-feminist, scourge of ERA)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One lengthy marriage)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Tough, motivated)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Anti-ERA)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Homosexual (Son John gay)