Schiedam, Lidwina Van
|born on||18 March 1380 Jul.Cal. at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Schiedam, Netherlands, 51n55, 4e24|
|Timezone||LMT m4e24 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°18' 27°41 Asc. 19°05'|
Dutch martyr; declared a saint for her suffering and healing work. She was a beautiful child who fell and broke her back while skating at age 15. For the following 40 years she lay on a straw pallet, in anguish from open and festering sores. She hallucinated and had visions, and comforted and healed others.
She died c. 1433 after a long life of agony.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1485 (greg.) (Age 104-105)
Elly Post quotes research into old manuscripts and books. (March 18, 1380 OS: likely LAT but time approximate)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Skin (Body sores)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bone (Broke her back)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Mystical experience (Hallucinations/visions)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Religious healer
- Vocation : Religion : Saint/ Stigmatist (R.C.)