|Birthname||Schawlow, Arthur Leonard|
|born on||5 May 1921 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Mount Vernon NY, USA, 40n54, 73w50|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°33' 16°28 Asc. 00°22'|
American scientist and professor of physics. He shared the 1981 Nobel Prize for developing technologies to study complex forms of matter.
Schawlow had one marriage with three kids. He died of leukemia on April 28, 1999 in Palo Alto, CA.
- Work : Great Achievement 1981 (Nobel Prize)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal leukemia)