|Birthname||Scallion, Gordon Michael|
|born on||26 September 1942 at 22:01 (= 10:01 PM )|
|Place||Hartford CT, USA, 41n45, 72w41|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||03°20' 03°26 Asc. 15°56'|
American futurist who had his first series of visions in 1979, and another, more detailed series in 1991. His visions are along the nature of the Edgar Cayce visions and that of Mary's Message. Circa 1983-84, his throat closed while talking but no problem could be diagnosed. He began at that time to receive detailed pictures of earth changes, earthquakes, weather patterns, volcanoes, of which he claims a 75% accuracy. Scallion began putting out a newsletter in 1991, doing lectures and appearing on TV talk shows.
He sees major changes from 1995 for several years then increasing by 2000 until land masses are no longer recognizable as they were before. He sees earthquakes, four-point and five-point in the Indian Ocean plus volcanoes to start the sequence, then outstanding physical changes. This can begin as early as 1995 in which May-June and November-December are crucial.
Along with his newsletter, Scallion sells a laminated 18 X 24" poster that is the Future Map of the U.S.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1991 (Began publishing a newsletter)
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 1979 (Began receiving a series of visions)
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 1991 (Second series of visions)
Dave Hayward quotes him for 9:01 PM, 1995. Shelley Ackerman has the same data from his newsletter.
Zip Dobyns in Mutable Dilemma Sagittarius/1995 quotes Bill Wrobel that Scallion corrected the time to 10:01 PM EWT, 9:01 PM EST, saying that his astrologer took off the war-time correction in reporting his data and publishing it.
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Guest of TV talk shows)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Publishes a newsletter)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Futurist, claims to have had prophetic visions)